Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice box of 2021 Topps Archives hobby baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Got this from Santa Wife for Christmas, only got around to breaking it today. I don't bust much anymore, so this was a real treat. More so because it seems like I could sell a few cards for more than the box cost, which is rare these days.

Autos:

Mike Cameron
Chien-Ming ****

I remember enjoying watching Cameron play, but his auto is one of the worst I could have pulled. Chien-Ming seems to sell strongly, on the other hand; last few have gone for 40-50 bucks on ebay, which is impressive.

Numbered:

Larry Doby green parallel #99/125
Jake Cronenworth Bazooka Shining star RC silver foil #34/50

The Cronenworth is one that I don't know how to value, as none of them are listed or have sold (that I can find). Maybe 5 bucks, but who knows? Anyone have an opinion?

Photo variation:

Mickey Mantle 1983 variation

After a quick search, this one seems the biggest hit. Only one is actively listed, at 125, and they have gone for 100 fairly consistently, but the last sold at auction for 51. A nice hit regardless.

That's all that's worth reporting. If anyone has set needs or interest in the hits, let me know.

Attachments

• Scan.jpeg
    Scan.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 16

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Man, I’ll never forget watching the Mets game years ago when Cameron and Beltran crashed into each other face first…besides that memory…nice cards, and good luck with your sales

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts