Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
CopyofMartinezPedro_1995ScoreGoldRush_175_Redeemed.jpg

PiazzaMike_1995ScoreGoldRushRedeemed.jpg

Have a couple others in case anyone is looking--Clemens and Larkin would be the big ones.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Not really card related but they had a pair of Nike Griffey Jr. Air Jordan's at footlocker in Mariner Green! Boy...that brings back some memories! Also had Bo Jackson and a few others' replica shoes. Pretty cool stuff. Want a pair of the Griffey's although they run about $170! :eek:

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Sorry, I just won't post anything in here anymore. I post 13 cards and people zero in on the one bum in the lot.

Everybody's life must suck on here :lol:

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Russ S. said:
winbigwoody said:
Hey guys...I just jumped on this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-98-RAR...0999729600?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item3cc4cbd1c0

I think I got a great deal??
Why?
Looks like just the normal base card.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... =1&_ipg=50

I think the seller just stole the picture from the Super Rave listing and put it on his. That's definitely a Super Rave pictured, not the base card, but you will receive a base card. No way the seller has 10 more of them. He may not even realize he is misleading the buyer, but I bet if you asked for a scan, you get something more like this.

$(KGrHqZHJCIE9EmD1OefBP,Q4NbjUw~~60_12.JPG

winbigwoody

May 16, 2011
Damn that sucks..I just jumped on it ASAP..didnt have time to look deeper..im gonna contact the seller..I dont want it now...thanks guys.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
winbigwoody said:
Damn that sucks..I just jumped on it ASAP..didnt have time to look deeper..im gonna contact the seller..I dont want it now...thanks guys.
Ask him if the card you won is the one pictured. If not, tell him you do not want it and tell him why.Bait and switch. Also ask if he is a car dealer.

winbigwoody

May 16, 2011
Ok guys..here we go...

My email----

Hi-I am a little concerned about the auction I just won...does the card look exactly like the one pictured?If not..I would like to request a refund..the one pictured is very rare..and you have others listed..not trying to be a jerk..just thought I hit a jackpot..Thanks and Happy Easter!

Response----

CARD LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE SCANHOWEVER IS NOT THE $500 CARD YOU ARE THINKING OF HOWEVER IT IS THE CARD THAT WAS PICTURED AND DESCRIBED THANKS

Members online