Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I picked this up:

99_halladay_1of1_zpsb33167f0.png

My 7th from the set:

1999 UD Century MVPs Photos by alumnidotnddotedu | Photobucket

McGwire is a beast

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
ATTN: Anyone have any idea how to tell the 1997 Pinnacle Mint Coin Silver and the Solid Silver from each other? My checklist says the Solid Silver were /20, so maybe it just says that on the back? I know it's rare and clearly I need the Belle but I guess I would have no clue if I was looking at the Silver or Solid Silver without asking :)

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
ATTN: Anyone have any idea how to tell the 1997 Pinnacle Mint Coin Silver and the Solid Silver from each other? My checklist says the Solid Silver were /20, so maybe it just says that on the back? I know it's rare and clearly I need the Belle but I guess I would have no clue if I was looking at the Silver or Solid Silver without asking :)

I would assume the solid silver would have a Sterling stamp like the Topps Gallery of Champion sets.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

Solid silver coins say "Fine Silver" on the back, and are real silver

1_e4c41aff6dd03042622e4b5d9439439a.jpg

Silver coins are made of Nickel Silver and don't say Fine Silver on back.

$T2eC16RHJGMFFo3(,N54BS!q,KeM5!~~60_57.JPG

Oddly, there are error bronze coins that were stamped with "Fine Silver," but are not.

$(KGrHqNHJEIFIBIJNCFgBSF,yjkiZQ~~60_35.JPG

This Belle on ebay is not a Solid Silver - a Solid Silver would be much more shiny.

$(KGrHqIOKosFIK2WFIkLBSFT5EeN,!~~60_35.JPG

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
I bet you got that from me!
I found a couple of those in a bargain box at a local show, figured someone would like those :)

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I know you guys are probably tired of me posting these so sorry but two more down in my quest travis lee and Ben grieve precious metals I like Em. :)

Members online