Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors-What 90s cards are the toughest to find for you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
1996 Mirror Gold

McGriff1996MirrorGold.jpg

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
1998 Bowman Chrome Golden Anniversary Refractor (5) #259 Travis Fryman.

Anybody leading me to the whereabouts of said card - I would be forever grateful!! I am very envious of anybody who has tracked down their player already.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
1998 Bowman Chrome Golden Anniversary Refractor (5) #259 Travis Fryman.

Anybody leading me to the whereabouts of said card - I would be forever grateful!! I am very envious of anybody who has tracked down their player already.

QFT! if these things ever pop up its going to be a bloodbath.. I'd love to score mine off Ebay and would pay up to do it!

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
When I was actively collecting Tony Clark, I never saw the 1998 Bowman Chrome Golden Anniversary Refractor show up anywhere (eBay, COMC, etc).

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
When I was actively collecting Tony Clark, I never saw the 1998 Bowman Chrome Golden Anniversary Refractor show up anywhere (eBay, COMC, etc).

Lost out on a BIN for one of my guys almost 2 years ago. Don't like talking or thinking about it!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
was it a rediculous price or was it hit before you could get to it?

Sold before I could make an offer I believe, although it did sell for about what my own offer would have been. Maybe that makes it worse, would rather have seen it sell way out of my range lol

Members online

Latest posts