Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------Saturday Morning 10-4 Thread------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I got to drive the new toy today.

1995 Chevy Silverado 4WD with a stick.

Haven't driven stick since high school, and I do quite suck at it, but it was fun. I need to learn because I'm on the lookout for a Nissan 180/360sx manual.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I got to drive the new toy today.

1995 Chevy Silverado 4WD with a stick.

Haven't driven stick since high school, and I do quite suck at it, but it was fun. I need to learn because I'm on the lookout for a Nissan 180/360sx manual.

I may be a glutton for punishment but I prefer a manual transmission over an automatic unless it's an SUV, or similar vehicle.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
62 VW bus is the only stick I've ever owned .
G/S rushed 20 times caught two passes = 100 plus yards BUT my line let us down and we got shut out . Wouldn't be so bad but we are better than the team that beat us and the linemen will suffer from the old gray beard coach Monday .

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
62 VW bus is the only stick I've ever owned .
G/S rushed 20 times caught two passes = 100 plus yards BUT my line let us down and we got shut out . Wouldn't be so bad but we are better than the team that beat us and the linemen will suffer from the old gray beard coach Monday .

Are you putting them on the map?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
only one lineman tried all day - all four go both offense and defense . Ages 7/8 some still have all baby teeth . we have four coaches and the other three have sons on team . Now normally you'd think one is QB etc .----------- NOT --- two are linemen one defensive back . I have no problem with coaches , they are harder on sons than me.

YES they're on my map

Members online

Latest posts