Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Saturday Morning Thread *********** 6 22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
WOW!! I just found out by doing a search of "Andre Ethier Personal Collection" that my YouTube videos are the first results! I titled them all the same and low and behold!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Andrew, about a month or so ago I was down at my Aunt's house in Bloomington, IN and it was in a smaller frame that you could not see the back of it. My Aunt knows that I have a love of history and bought it for me. I wanted to get it reframed so that you can see both sides of it. There is UV glass and two layers of acid free mat on the front, and one on the back. It is called The American Creed, dated 1919 on the back. From what I have found out it was put out to increase patriotism during WW1!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Andrew, about a month or so ago I was down at my Aunt's house in Bloomington, IN and it was in a smaller frame that you could not see the back of it. My Aunt knows that I have a love of history and bought it for me. I wanted to get it reframed so that you can see both sides of it. There is UV glass and two layers of acid free mat on the front, and one on the back. It is called The American Creed, dated 1919 on the back. From what I have found out it was put out to increase patriotism during WW1!

Very cool item, D.

A_Pharis

Cool stuff.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Howdy folks! Pretty productive day today, helped my wife put together a 100+ year old Hoosier Antique I bought her early this week, waiting for her I come back from work to help her put her collectibles in it. To the dog to PETCO for a grooming, made some an old fashion Puerto Rican dinner with a twist of Hawaiian into it (delicious) yellow rice with fried chicken (marinaded in a spicy pineapple sauce with spices) and fresh made salad. Just waiting for my kids to come back so they can eat. And I'll end the night by playing some MLB 13 with a 40oz bud to quench my thirst!!

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Howdy folks! Pretty productive day today, helped my wife put together a 100+ year old Hoosier Antique I bought her early this week, waiting for her I come back from work to help her put her collectibles in it. To the dog to PETCO for a grooming, made some an old fashion Puerto Rican dinner with a twist of Hawaiian into it (delicious) yellow rice with fried chicken (marinaded in a spicy pineapple sauce with spices) and fresh made salad. Just waiting for my kids to come back so they can eat. And I'll end the night by playing some MLB 13 with a 40oz bud to quench my thirst!!

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

Feel free to FedEx that dinner over my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online