Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg - First Pitch 7:05pm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Please, keep the kid in!!!

I believe he has surpasses even my expectations. So far, hype well deserved!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I have a very nice 5 ct. Chrome lot of him ending in an hour, in case anyone's interested. ;)

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Naturally, I know there are a ton of haters.

But this kid has some absolutely INSANE stuff. Who knows if he stays healthy, but wow-his stuff is just incredible, there is really no arguing that. And how he handled this night, I'm VERY impressed.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
To everyone who watched the game (I stopped in the 5th), did you notice the INSANE movement on his FB and change up?

I've never seen people move or buckle at a pitch that many times in one game.

Made Andy LaRoche and Lastings Milledge look stupid in the 4th and 2nd, respectively.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Anthony K. said:
To everyone who watched the game (I stopped in the 5th), did you notice the INSANE movement on his FB and change up?

I've never seen people move or buckle at a pitch that many times in one game.

Made Andy LaRoche and Lastings Milledge look stupid in the 4th and 2nd, respectively.

Yep, I believe he was throwing a 2 seamer and 4 seamer. And although his bread and butter 4 seamer was moving well, the 2 seamer was really alive!

Members online

Latest posts