Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************** Sunday Morning Thread ****************** 11/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Nice! Never thought to look at a checklist. Pretty unique set to do

Sent from my iPhone

I think those are the only two autographs. I like the unsigned ones too though. There's a neat 4 card set with Gretzky, Ruth, Jordan, Montana that I have to buy one day too.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
First off, I hope everyone is safe from the bad weather.

@Hawk8 just went and looked at the guys auctions. He has some great cards! Would you be going after the trilogy bat/jersey auto? I may go after that one to start the set again. At one time I only needed the pujols for the set. Sold or traded everything but the griffey and a jack Clark I couldn't get rid of

Sent from my iPhone

Yessir!!

Nice!

Haha...thanks

That's the second one he's selling.

According to @Hawk8 he has multiples of many many cards, so he may be selling several of these.

This is actually one of the sellers favorite cards. He listed one in his first 50 auctions and he has the one up now in his second 50 that I am currently the high bidder on for .99. He has probably 6-8 more copies of this card. I do not remember if he has any significant serial numbers on this card though. I should have video taped the whole thing so I would know what to actually get, but I was so thankful for him to let a complete stranger visit his house to just be able to see it all and we had an awesome time talking and he had to go to work so I could not over stay my welcome. Just let me know which one you are going after and I won't bid against you. Same thing with you Charlie, if you see something you want, let me know. This guy has too many good cards for me to bid against you guys, unless it's a 1/1 lol

Thanks Charlie. I'll keep it on my watch list then. Couple nice recollection/originals cards in there too. Going after anything?

Sent from my iPhone

Couple I'm interested in but funds are limited.

Again, according to @Hawk8 he has dozens of the originals/recollection autos, including multiple copies of each.

Oddly enough, I don't recall ever seeing any of these cards he's listing on eBay at any point before.

Never knew this guy/collection existed before now.

First off, this guy has a TON of the recollection autos. I do not know if they will all make it to eBay though as another collector has been in talks with him about purchasing some. I am trying to get some from the 2004 Donruss Timelines Series. I have 24 of the 42 different ones and would love to add some more to my collection. I will see what I can work out on this. He did not start collecting Dawson cards really until after hurricane Katrina and I believe he bought a lot of his collection from Craig. I have confirmed with Craig that the box I bought from the seller with the checklist and name mentions on back cards and schedule variations was from Craig's collection.

Good to see someone give that a good home! I put that one in the box, and have others (but not the whole set) if you're looking for any one in particular. There are some great layers in the set, but no Dawson.

I agree. Very cool idea, but didn't catch on it appears.

Thank you very much for passing that one along. I love it and my son thinks it is soooo cool.

Love the power decks. Never used them but a neat and unique idea. Have the griffeys and this one
scan0332.jpg

It's a great "card", been trying to sell it. No luck though. Everyone wants griff in a mariner uni. I have a few oddball players left I can dig out if anyone's interested

Sent from my iPhone

That is a great auto on a great card!

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! It's rainy and a touch windy. Spent quite a bit of the morning and afternoon cleaning up the yard which filled up 12 50 gallon sacks for the compost guys to take this week. I hope the weekend is treating everybody well :)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] I already have my copy of the trilogy auto, but thanks.

There's only one card listed this week that I really really want and think I might have a shot at.

[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] if he has that many copies of that card they will continue to go down in price as people get their copy.

I was incredibly broke when Craig sold his collection or I would have picked up a LOT more of what he had.

I worked out a deal with him for quite a few cards as he and I talked a lot and traded a few times, but there were tons I wanted to bid on and could not.

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
@Hawk8 I already have my copy of the trilogy auto, but thanks.

There's only one card listed this week that I really really want and think I might have a shot at.
@michaelstepper if he has that many copies of that card they will continue to go down in price as people get their copy.

I was thinking the same thing with him having so many copies, unless a serial number that I want is posted I will keep waiting unless they start going at a great price then I might just start picking them all up.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Gotta do something. I feel extremely guilty just standing at the counter all day on here :) Gotta do something to make it worth paying me to be here.

My theory is I get paid the same, no matter what they have me doing. Sometimes I'm extremely busy, other times I'm extremely busy trying to find something to do.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all! Hanging out watching the Giants game waiting for class to kick off at 8:00

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, PM me.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I need to see if any members would be interested in helping me make an Albert Belle website for my PC using one of the domains I own.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts