Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Blue Jays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Do the Blue Jays suck, or are they just the victims of misfortune? I'd love to hear what the Jays fans think about their team so far.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
I didnt think they were gonna be that good before the season, well, not as good as people were saying. There is still a lot of season left.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
I didnt think they were gonna be that good before the season, well, not as good as people were saying. There is still a lot of season left.

You don't think that adding 2 #1 starters, an AS to lead off and a "batting champ" wouldn't make the team significantly better?

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Call up Jim Negrych. Not a Jay's fan but I've always liked him.

Collecting Sean Burnett & Bobby Bonilla!

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
You don't think that adding 2 #1 starters, an AS to lead off and a "batting champ" wouldn't make the team significantly better?
Not when one of those starters is a knuckleballer and one of them was hurt. Reyes was a good addition, however he is hurt. That batting champ had a breakout season last year, so who knows if that was a career year or if that is the kind of hitter he really is. Behrle was always a good pitcher, but he was a good pitcher in a weak division. AL east is a lot different than the central. A lot of question marks and maybes.

Last edited:

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont

No, I didn't think them becoming the Miami Blue Jays of Canada was going to help them too much.

And personally, I wanted the Red Sox to get Dickey.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Rasmus first AB- K on 3 swinging strikes, all 3 being 88mph fastballs center of the plate or center-low.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Just watched the game, i might have saw 6-8 games already this year. And they suck, really badly, at every level.

Anthropoulos will be fired before the end of the season.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
when will teams ever learn that you cant buy players and expect those new players to mesh and play well all together. Should have kept those prospects. Reyes and JJ arent looking so hot right now.

Members online

Latest posts