Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The COMC user interface is the worst

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Here are my complaints!
I would like an easier way to price 3000 cards I have in there at 75 cents or less instead of 1 at a time..

I don't like that I cannot sell a port that has more then 5000 cards.

I would like to put on the best offer option on certain items, like amounts over $10.00
and not on items that are 75¢ or less

and wish they would hurry the F@CK up on "their" SRP as half of my items do not have an SRP so when trying to sell a port, the SRP is basically half of what it should be

JustMoe

Mar 13, 2015
Burien, WA
Here are my complaints!
I would like an easier way to price 3000 cards I have in there at 75 cents or less instead of 1 at a time..

I don't like that I cannot sell a port that has more then 5000 cards.

I would like to put on the best offer option on certain items, like amounts over $10.00
and not on items that are 75¢ or less

and wish they would hurry the F@CK up on "their" SRP as half of my items do not have an SRP so when trying to sell a port, the SRP is basically half of what it should be

Have you ever checked out the Bulk Price Editor? That allows you to modify a lot of prices at once - you should be able to find a link via the COMC blog.

As for the SRP? Yea, that's another project that started out big, but was left to languish and die a slow death...anyone remember the Vault? Or when they were going to sell sports memorabilia? Yea, don't hold you breath on the SRP getting done, anytime soon.

Members online

Latest posts