Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
steve : imagine i price several 1000 cards for stadium displays and make about 300 of 100 counts of same team different players each sesson . Ninety days till i start selling . I only have about 25 days/ nights and hope NO rain outs or rain on cards . Thats alot of work for $1.00 to $5.00 items .

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Sometimes having a large family is depressing lol. May have to put the Castro out again, with a lower price tag on it this time. Prefer to clear out a lot of my Lowend stuff though, but too damn tired to to take the time to sit at the computer and make a sell list.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Man I also hear that... you're talking the truth... most of us want to unload our lowend stuff but just don't have the time and it's already too late when a big ticket card spikes... I know the feeling well...

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Man I also hear that... you're talking the truth... most of us want to unload our lowend stuff but just don't have the time and it's already too late when a big ticket card spikes... I know the feeling well...

None of this Lowend stuff will spike. It's mainly $1 chromes and refractors, RC's, and some low numbered Royals stuff o don't want around anymore.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Man I have some SICK things incoming... and got a message saying I have two things at my place now... can't wait to get home and see what's waiting!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
If any of you are bord, a friend of my family cracked the top 20 for State Auto's "do the gingle" competition! He is actually pretty good and I'd argue he probably has one of the best videos of those in the top 20... you can vote as many times as you'd like, so if you wouldn't mind giving him a vote or two I'd appreciate it gents!

Elijah Aaron

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
If any of you are bord, a friend of my family cracked the top 20 for State Auto's "do the gingle" competition! He is actually pretty good and I'd argue he probably has one of the best videos of those in the top 20... you can vote as many times as you'd like, so if you wouldn't mind giving him a vote or two I'd appreciate it gents!

Elijah Aaron

Done, twice. :)

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Mailday!

Caught a repeat offender:

/9
EthierPCScans571.jpg

Exquisite
/25
EthierPCScans572.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I saw that Puckett patch while I was over there as well Alex. I wish to have a card that nice in my collection some day

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Why go there for that card when its available on our own boards?;)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Why go there for that card when its available on our own boards?;)

I was just thinking that! Although, with how slow our transaction boards are I don't doubt it is normal to sift through Blowout trade forums before the ones here. Shep usually has some outstanding cards up for grabs!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I never saw it here lol. I use blowout for the B/S/T and not much else. I could never afford it anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts