Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I have to start class today :( my classes are from 11-12, 12-1, and 6-8 tonight plus 2 online classes. I'm glad I have all afternoon to do nothing though. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I'm starting to come down with a bad head cold it something

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Adam, looks like a fun day! Did not know you are in to firearms. As am i! Just found out my M9 is the closet civilian model you can get!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Gonna have some mail headed your way again probably next week Adam

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning All. Pretty quiet weekend for me - laying my butt on the couch and watching playoff football as my jaw throbbed (tooth pulled Friday afternoon).

Nice night of eBay snipes - woke up owning these two.

#1/3. Have #3/3 so maybe I'll try for all 3.
$T2eC16dHJH8E9qSEW9I,BQ3P,uJ(!!~~60_58.JPG

#1/1.
$(KGrHqNHJFYFDRL-qnVgBQ4RHfQe2!~~60_57.JPG

That one goes nicely with this one:
05UDCUTSCLASSICCAREER2.jpg

Nice 97 Finest Pete (and George). That was a fantastic product. Embossed Refractors were sweet!

97TOPPSFINESTWARRIORSEMBREF.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning gang Today is "D-Day" at work. Today they will announce to the masses who is staying and who is going on a permement vacation.
And as a union Steward I'm going to be busy until this blows over. Because the company will put the hammer down on those going on lay-off as far as discipline. They would rather fire you then lay you off sometimes. Well they go after the ones that really want gone though.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Forgot I owned the second one......

scan0068.jpg

Brock_Don_Patch.jpg

Nice patches!

I saw an Olerud Champions GU ball /52 on eBay a while ago and couldn't hit the $12.99 BIN fast enough. A week goes by and the seller out the blue gives me a full refund: "Card no longer available. It was a consignment item." No doubt he got more for it off eBay. :mad:

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning guys! Woke up to water on the floor in the laundry room again. I thought I had found the issue and resolved it right when we moved in but now that it has happened again, I'm not so sure. I'm starting to think that the water softener that came with the house is probably the culprit. I also think the previous owners are full of XXXX when they say they never had an issue with it...

EDIT: Good luck, Rich! Sounds like that'll be a XXXX storm and a half.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Morning guys! Woke up to water on the floor in the laundry room again. I thought I had found the issue and resolved it right when we moved in but now that it has happened again, I'm not so sure. I'm starting to think that the water softener that came with the house is probably the culprit. I also think the previous owners are full of XXXX when they say they never had an issue with it...

EDIT: Good luck, Rich! Sounds like that'll be a XXXX storm and a half.

Scotty, I had to read this twice. At first read I thought you said you woke up on the laundry room floor again, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online