Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Doubtful they will grade it, might give an authentic label........which Griffey RC is it?

GriffeyScanFront.jpg

d01c9b37.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
First class took a whole twenty minutes. It sucks because I have class right after it, but since it was done early I just get to sit around for forty minutes playing on my phone. There was no point to walk across campus to my dorm, and then right back to where I practically was to begin with.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Do you have any other 1989 UD? It looks square, it might make it under the size requirements..........you want it PSA or BGS?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
wow that rant thread is going to get ugly soon unless the OP and CSTAMPA take it down a notch. The OP called him an ass. Oh boy grap the popcorn and set a spell

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
howdy all. just picked up another torii 1/1. yippee for me. also, starting a new football pc. boy am i an idiot.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Well, found my 2012 Yogi Berra Golden Giveaway Die Cut! Now I just need to find a reasonable parallel of it! and got it for less than the going rate!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Second class took about 20 minutes as well. I'm hoping that tonights class goes the same way since I want to watch the game.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Second class took about 20 minutes as well. I'm hoping that tonights class goes the same way since I want to watch the game.

Seems to be how it always goes for me with the first class or two at the start of a semester. Go over the syllabus and expectations and that's about it.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
afew nothing earth shattering. Ill post soon. Hows things Mr MOJO rific

you pick up anything nice.

You guys see that gehrig patch last night.

A customer really wanted that badboy against my words I pushed the heck out of that price.

What's new JC? Any PC pickups since the Maris?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I will send you a pm shortly JC. I didn't see the Gehrig, but I did see the Ultimate Clemente thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts