Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hydro is the only thing that I've found that does anything for my back. Two of those would last most of the day for me, even on really bad days.

Just picked up the highlight of my sports collection from my parents' today. Will post pictures in a bit once the kids are settled. Anyone have a guess on what former Minnesota Twin it is?

What's everyone up to?

I'm prescribed 4 hydros a day. For the arthritis in my back. I don't take that many though. I like to stock pile em. Get 120 a month.

I hate this POS HTC calls a smartphone!!!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Hydro is the only thing that I've found that does anything for my back. Two of those would last most of the day for me, even on really bad days.

Just picked up the highlight of my sports collection from my parents' today. Will post pictures in a bit once the kids are settled. Anyone have a guess on what former Minnesota Twin it is?

What's everyone up to?

Either 34 or Killer.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I just had a successful afternoon of sales. Made myself $90 :D I'm not going to complain about that in 45 minutes, if that :lol:

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
I'm prescribed 4 hydros a day. For the arthritis in my back. I don't take that many though. I like to stock pile em. Get 120 a month.

I hate this POS HTC calls a smartphone!!!

I'm jealous. They haven't given me anything for my arthritis yet...

Bottom three are Tommy Kramer, Scott Studwell, and Darrin Nelson
IMAG0214_zpsd5c58b8f.jpg

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
As a baseball fan, that's awesome!
As a Vikings fan, that's aesome!

Thank you, sir! :) Any time my Mom looked at it, she always told me about how her and her friend ran into Studwell at a bar in Minneapolis back in the day and how big of an ass he was. :lol:

Sweet 1/1, Alex!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Thank you, sir! :) Any time my Mom looked at it, she always told me about how her and her friend ran into Studwell at a bar in Minneapolis back in the day and how big of an ass he was. :lol:

Sweet 1/1, Alex!

Hey can you imagine that the POP on that grade it is 1/1 as well! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online