Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
George_Calfas said:
So last week I bought a pack of Peanut M&Ms. There is a game code to match all of the M&M characters for a chance at $100K. My wrapper matched all of the characters......my prize........a smaller pack of M&Ms.

same thing happened to my daughter.. my wife got all excited until she put the code in and got a pack of M&M's.. I cracked up laughing.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning fellers
boring day for me today. I have not checked out the MT to see how many days Eric has until his arrival :lol:
But I know how many it is.

Ok need to go return some tables and chairs to the person that let us have them. So I'll check on your guys later.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Pine Tar said:
Morning fellers
boring day for me today. I have not checked out the MT to see how many days Eric has until his arrival :lol:

Ok need to go return some tables and chairs to the person that let us have them. So I'll check on your guys later.

SEVEN DAYS UNTIL TAKEOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Pine Tar said:
Morning fellers

SEVEN DAYS UNTIL TAKEOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
ThoseBackPages said:
Pine Tar said:
Morning fellers

DEFAULT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Hopefull the MTers that do make it to the show have a chance to stop by the booth and get their cards on camera for everyone to see.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
ThoseBackPages said:
Good idea Dan

Hey MTers from Chicago ... Any really good cheese shops there?
Eric, if you want the best cheese in the world, it isn't in Chicago without being made in Wisconsin. Just tell me what you want and I'll get it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts