Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======== The Morning Thread ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning everyone! 13 degrees and the lakes are making ice!

Some pictures here I took while I was going out to my deer stand.

016.jpg

014.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I must be opposite of everyone here. I LOVE the colder climate. Some friends of mine think I might have high blood pressure because of the body heat I have. Guess I will have to go and get a physical soon. Actually, I think I'm in pretty good health. I take NO medicine at all.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
steve-a-reno said:
I hear hof is letting some new players in........could this be true? :eek:
yeah, they're watering it down again...

...someday they may get up to 1.6% of the players to ever play the game...the horror!!! :shock: :eek: :shock:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
hoopster3977 said:
I must be opposite of everyone here. I LOVE the colder climate. Some friends of mine think I might have high blood pressure because of the body heat I have. Guess I will have to go and get a physical soon. Actually, I think I'm in pretty good health. I take NO medicine at all.

How cold does it get in Arizona Ralph?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MojoDan said:
hoopster3977 said:
How cold does it get in Arizona Ralph?
About as cold as it does here in Vegas.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Charlie, I was working in Vegas back in '05 durning the months of December and January and it was terrible out there. Damp and cold. No sunshine either. It sucked.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all.

It was actually 33 degrees here a little while ago.

Prof has suggested that I present a paper I turned in this semester at the UCI Honors conference next Spring. :shock: :ugeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online