Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======== The Morning Thread ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
JustinVerlander35 said:
MojoDan said:
How's it going John?

Pretty good Dan!!! Just being lazy on my day off. Sucks that it is bitter cold. How about you Dan?

Good. Trying to knockout all of our Christmas shopping within the week if possible. Believe it or not we've been to ToysRus 5 times and have never had a single problem. No one in the way of the aisles and quick checkout time :)

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Does anyone have Magic Jack or subscribe to Vonage?
What are the advantages and disadvantges?
We are paying $39.99 per month for digital telephone, which is a complete waste.
We hardly ever use our home phone but like the idea of having one.

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
MojoDan said:
JustinVerlander35 said:
MojoDan said:
How's it going John?

Pretty good Dan!!! Just being lazy on my day off. Sucks that it is bitter cold. How about you Dan?

Good. Trying to knockout all of our Christmas shopping within the week if possible. Believe it or not we've been to ToysRus 5 times and have never had a single problem. No one in the way of the aisles and quick checkout time :)

Everytime I go to Toys-R-Us that place is always busy. I used to collect McFarlanes and that place always has a good selection. Only people I have to go Christmas shopping for is my Dad and Brother.

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
Pinbreaker said:
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a great day..

Nice Bowa!! He is one of my favorite MLB Network guys. I didn't know his birthday was today! He shares a birthday with my Dad and Mom. AND the late and great........

Randy-Rhoads_approved.jpg

Randy Rhoads

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
hoopster3977 said:
JustinVerlander35 said:
Pinbreaker said:
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a great day..

Nice Bowa!! He is one of my favorite MLB Network guys. I didn't know his birthday was today! He shares a birthday with my Dad and Mom. AND the late and great........

Randy-Rhoads_approved.jpg

Randy Rhoads
:?:

Who's Randy Rhoads?

You are old! :lol: I kid :mrgreen: He is only one of THE greatest guitar players of all time, mostly famous for his short but most popular years with Ozzy Osborne. Such a tragedy on how someone like Randy left this world with soooooo many amazing talents and ways of being a great guy on this planet. He was an amazing classical guitar player/instructor as well and even played with Quiet Riot for a bit before meeting Ozzy. He was drug and alcohol free as well...and that was WITH Ozzy.

Oh yeah...GOOD MORNING GENTS!!! Heading on my way to work now so I hope you all have a great day. I will be in meetings for the most part but will still find time for FCB :cool: I should be getting my new Iphone 4s hopefully later this week...free since it is for work use :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts