Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======== The Morning Thread ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Wonder if the Pete Rose grand prize was pulled or not? Someone may have pulled it and is using it themselves.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Ty Hope said:
Wonder if the Pete Rose grand prize was pulled or not? Someone may have pulled it and is using it themselves.

Doubtful; tons of unopened cases......I fell a wrapper redemption coming soon.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Ty Hope":26os2ljh]Wonder if the Pete Rose grand prize was pulled or not? Someone may have pulled it and is using it themselves.

Doubtful; tons of unopened cases......I fell a wrapper redemption coming soon.[/quote:26os2ljh]

This is likely. Good thing I have my boxes. Did you send in your Ali boxes?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Ty Hope said:
[quote="George_Calfas":37d0rgoc][quote="Ty Hope":37d0rgoc]Wonder if the Pete Rose grand prize was pulled or not? Someone may have pulled it and is using it themselves.

Doubtful; tons of unopened cases......I fell a wrapper redemption coming soon.[/quote:37d0rgoc]

This is likely. Good thing I have my boxes. Did you send in your Ali boxes?[/quote:37d0rgoc]

I will do it this week.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Decided (for the time being) that I'm going to sell off enough stuff to buy an Ali auto. Not sure which one, but will be looking to spend around $700 - $750.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
thefatguy said:
MojoDan said:
How has your Christmas shopping gone thus far Jesse?
0 none I don't know what the scale is lol

Next week

You?

Almost done and actually having fun shopping. Mostly because its been all toys thus far :D

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
scan0006-1.jpg

scan0007-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts