Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Spurs are just flying under the rader.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
Everyones seems to underestimate them.A lot of people are saying Lakers/Heat/Celtics are going to win it all.The Spurs are the best team right now and if they continue to play team ball and defense like they have,i cant see anybody beatng them in a playoff series.

I know it early,but it looks like Duncan is in for another great year.Such a great player and doesnt get the respect he deserves.

Orangejello727

Jul 7, 2010
I dont think the spurs have it to win it all. Like the years past they will hit the playoffs and get knocked off. Same with the Mavs. I think the Lakers are the team to beat.

Tim Duncan in my opinion should be go down as the best player to play PF postion of all time! I think he gets the respect due to him but he is so out of the limelight that people just dont talk about him. hes also getting old now!! Its showing.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
I'd just be worried if Manu, Park, and Duncan can all hold up over the season. They have all had injury history from the grind of a full season. You can say injuries can derail any team, but it seems to happen to the Spurs more often.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I also think they are some what flying under the radar. I really want to see how they fair against the Lakers in all thier games this year. That too me will tell me if they are improved. I can tell you one thing, I have not seen them start out this hot in a while.

slugger22

Mar 5, 2010
The NBA loses $$$ when the Spurs win a championship. Celtics vs Lakers Finals = $$$$$ for the NBA.

Members online

Latest posts