Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tony Gwynn Auto real or not?

Real?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cookie

May 6, 2011
San Antonio
value wise does anyone think it would be worth ot ti submit to PSA/DNA for their $10 special? i figure with the price of the card and shipping i would have a little over $20 in it. any room for upward movement?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
alabamalongsnake said:
it won't go down.

Certified autos barely go for more than $20 - $30 really (depending on the card) in person on-card autos aren't too spectacular (esp. 89 Topps) so not really a lot of room upward. Sorry. I like it, though! And even for a PC, I would like to have the authentication.

socalsignatures

Aug 28, 2008
To qualify my opinion of this matter, i'm a IP auto collector in the San Diego area who has gotten Tony on over 50 items from 1998 until now. There is no way that signature is real at all. That signature is obviously forced and looks nothing like IP Gwynn autos.

Sorry to burst the bubble but at least it was only $6.

-Ryan

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
This

socalsignatures said:
To qualify my opinion of this matter, i'm a IP auto collector in the San Diego area who has gotten Tony on over 50 items from 1998 until now. There is no way that signature is real at all. That signature is obviously forced and looks nothing like IP Gwynn autos.

Sorry to burst the bubble but at least it was only $6.

-Ryan

Members online