Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Redemption Says Shipped!!! Now a question. :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
They have a Feb 2012 date as the ship date. Is this the date they are planning on sending it out or is it really going to be on it's way? They have a tracking number, but it doesn't work on any site.

This redemption is for the Topps Chrome Randall Cobb Auto #/10 that I pulled from a blaster when the product came out. Would love to have it in hand. It is the hard signed version I believe.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
in my experience, that means its ready to be shipped. expect it in a week or two.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
springfieldisotopes4 said:
in my experience, that means its ready to be shipped. expect it in a week or two.

That would be sick! I am sure it will most likely be one of the first few of that particular card when I get it. After I recieve it, the question will be to hold onto it or sell it.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
it may take a little longer, but if it says shipped, especially if it has a tracking number listed it shouldnt be to far out. the tracking # is a signature confirmation number, and not a DC number so you cant track it.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
the1mcjensen said:
if it is anything like last year, gold refractor auto equals $$$$$$$$$ sell that bitch

Probably will when I get it in the mail.

Members online

Latest posts