Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 136

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
I know it's a few months out...but I just got the tickets for it today. Myself, Seanho and my buddy Pete will be sittin in the Toyota Center when this awesome card goes down. The UFC Fan Expo will be going on also so a lot of my MMA friends will be there for that. It is going to be 4 days of awesomness. Seanho and Pete will get to see what it's like to be a VIP in the big show :)

dxanarchy

Jun 13, 2009
Last time we talked about UFC 136, I posted that I was interested in getting some tix since I'm in San Antonio. Where's a good place to get 'em?

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Well I am only a couple days out from leaving. It is going to be an action packed week. I am pretty stoked and wish it was time to fly out already.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Ask Seanho who he got a phone call from today :)

Today was unbeleivable to say the least. I can't even imagine how much more awesome it will get. Tomorrows agenda looks like this...

Wake Boarding with Cowboy
Avoid Leonard while eating since he is cutting weight
Pick Seanho up from the airport
Go see Bones Jones
Go see Chuck Liddell
Pick my brother Pete up from the airport
Whatever else we can get ourselves into

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Etanju said:
Ask Seanho who he got a phone call from today :)

Today was unbeleivable to say the least. I can't even imagine how much more awesome it will get. Tomorrows agenda looks like this...

Wake Boarding with Cowboy
Avoid Leonard while eating since he is cutting weight
Pick Seanho up from the airport
Go see Bones Jones
Go see Chuck Liddell
Pick my brother Pete up from the airport
Whatever else we can get ourselves into

I got a phone call from Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone....He called me a "Little B&tch" because I wasn't in Houston yet...it was CLASSIC!!! My boy Justin up to his old tricks again. Can't wait to get there bro...see you in a few hours.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
TBTwinsFan said:
How do you guys get to know so many MMA fighters?

Once you get to know a fighter you start to meet a lot more. Send me tour addy though cause I got you a Sadollah UFC 8x10.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
As mentioned above, once your tight with one fighter, you meet many more.

After becoming good friend with Megumi Fujii, I was introduced to Josh Barnett, Joachim Hansen, Tatsuya Kawajiri, etc. And each of them introduces you to 3 or 4 more. Domino effect.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Ty Hope said:

After becoming good friend with Megumi Fujii, I was introduced to Josh Barnett, Joachim Hansen, Tatsuya Kawajiri, etc. And each of them introduces you to 3 or 4 more. Domino effect.

Ty we are getting you a Tito 8x10 tomorrow.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I love reading your posts about hanging with fighters. I wish I knew some.

Ty, who do those guys you hang with fight for? I love MMA over in Japan. It seems to have such a different atmosphere.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Etanju said:
Ty Hope said:

Ty we are getting you a Tito 8x10 tomorrow.

Dude, you rock! Let me know who you need from Japan. And PLEASE don't say Aoki because he is a f'ing ***** to talk to. lol

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:

Ty, who do those guys you hang with fight for? I love MMA over in Japan. It seems to have such a different atmosphere.

Megumi Fujii is one of the top female fighters in the world. You should know who Josh is (former UFC champ, fought for Pride, now Strikeforce). Joachim Hansen is a SEVERLY underrated fighter who has held titles in Shooto and Dream. Also KO'd Aoki. Most of the other guys I know fight in Dream, Deep, Shooto, or Pancrase.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Ty Hope said:
TBTwinsFan said:

Megumi Fujii is one of the top female fighters in the world. You should know who Josh is (former UFC champ, fought for Pride, now Strikeforce). Joachim Hansen is a SEVERLY underrated fighter who has held titles in Shooto and Dream. Also KO'd Aoki. Most of the other guys I know fight in Dream, Deep, Shooto, or Pancrase.

I googled Megumi Fuji and Josh Barnett last night. Megumi Fuji was in the top 2 or 3 in the world and Barnett seemed like a hell of a fighter. I will look up those other names later today too. I love learning about fighters who fight in other places.

usheer

Mar 18, 2013
USA
It is going to be an action packed week. I am pretty stoked and wish it was time to fly out already.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts