Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Value Boxes keep on giving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jock176

Aug 27, 2008
I got these yesterday. The Lawrie is a refactor. Yes I know the sticker is crooked, thanks Topps.
I paid 10 bucks for both. So I guessed you can give me a little boom. I definitely made my money back.

scan0011.jpg

scan0010.jpg

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
meucci67 said:
ChasHawk said:
There's a whole shelf full at my local TrU, but they are all priced at $21.99... ::facepalm:: :lol:
They're $12.98 over here.... Walmart down the road had 5 of them on the shelf for $10.98.

Michael
They are $10.98 at all Walmarts, but Toys r Us prices their own cards, so they are always ridiculously overpriced.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
a WalMart i never visited has (6) value boxes at $11 each ... i'll never open them myself, but if someone wants me to buy them & pack them up for delivery, i might be persuaded.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I happened upon a Walmart yesterday that had six of them. I'm tempted to go back and buy them, yet know I shouldn't.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Against better judgement I bought my local Wal-Mart's last value box last night. It had been sitting there for a few weeks.

Nothing to note except for a Eric Hosmer refractor RC in the BC hobby pack.

Members online