Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Want an autograph??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
I know I know... Biggest NFL bust and all, but I tweeted Ryan Leaf and ask if he would autograph some rookie cards I have of him and have been holding onto for so long. He direct messaged me and said he would not mind at all and said to send it to his parents house and they will get it to him. So I have a few that I am going to send out later this week or so. If you are interested the address is:

Ryan Leaf
1020 35th Ave NE
Great Falls, MT 59404

I just think it would be a cool autograph to have. Just my opinion though.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
While it may not be worth the stamp, I know alot of old timers have cards of his sitting in their common boxes. I mean, an auto of the "biggest bust" in NFL history wont be worth much, but to me it would be cool to have. So I figured I would throw it out there for informational purposes in case someone else had some sitting around collecting dust, they could get them signed if they wanted.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
This may be sad to 105% of you on here, but I'm gonna try to get a 8x10 and have him auto it: "To Naomi". I was a HUGE Leaf fan and still have a sizable collection and will even pick up something rare from time to time.

Thanks for the info :p

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
I don't think I have a card of his anymore, but it would be a nice little addition to my Washington PC.

I think I have a few here at the house Seahawks. I will send a few and see how many he will sign. Just send me a PM and remind me to save one for you.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I pulled one of his Artist Proof cards #/10 out of 1999 Score at was so pissed at the time. I'm not sure if I have that card or not, but I'll look and TTM it if I do.

Members online

Latest posts