Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

622630a9-f110-4ac6-8047-1300bf08a4ec_zpsac648355.jpg

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Happy National Strawberry Ice Cream Day. My daughter turns 4 tomorrow and loves strawberry ice cream. Too bad the holiday is not tomorrow, I would have told her that it is for her!

Just unpacked my scanner...I will be able to start posting scans again soon.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Good morning - black ice all over the place this AM - but no crashes noted on the morning commute. Careful in the north east if you are on the roads!

No mail day yesterday, so nothing to share with the group for cards :(

I did get a fancy new hair cut last night though, so I do have that going for me today!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Since I have my scanner back...Nothing crazy, but I picked this box up cheap. Was very happy to see this card sitting on the top.

Gibson Moore Dual Auto.jpeg

I had been thinking about picking up a Gibson. The little mark by the Gibson auto was a hair or something. It is not on the card.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Had my first experience with COMC's Cdn/US warehouses and shipping. Back on Jan 2 I submitted a shipment request for 60+ cards. Yesterday I got a bubble envelope from the Canadian warehouse containing one card. The invoice said the remaining cards will be shipped from the US warehouse. Seems like it'd be a logistical nightmare managing comings and goings from two locations, not to mention the added expense. Oh well, as long as the cards all make it to me okay.

- Rodrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online