Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Man, there is nothing coming out that I am interested in breaking. Gonna be a slow few months.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Star Wars chrome is coming soon. That will be fun, looking for superfractors. That's about it though.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I'm going to be getting more sketch commissions soon. Probably going to add to the Kick-Ass and Hit-Girl collection.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Boom! Also created a thread for it as well with tons of other scans: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132507&p=2103353#post2103353

january27.jpg
january28.jpg

Last edited:

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Evening Barry!

Congrats Alex!

Put my newest acquisition into the 1953 binder, only to realize I have misplaced a few cards that I know I have...

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Congrats Alex! That's awesome! Just curious, what do you have to submit to the PGA to get the certificate?

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Have found all but one, and now I am not sure I have the one I am looking for. Back tracking, I forgot I still have a few at COMC.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Congrats!

Thanks George! Maybe you can see these clubs sometime soon ;)

LOL, Alex that's awesome man, Congrats!

Thanks a ton Tony! Definitely a bit more than the feeling of pulling a huge card :)

Evening Barry!

Congrats Alex!

Put my newest acquisition into the 1953 binder, only to realize I have misplaced a few cards that I know I have...

Thanks Darren! Lame about misplacing a few cards, I hope you find them and that they are replaceable if you don't.

Congrats Alex! That's awesome! Just curious, what do you have to submit to the PGA to get the certificate?

The registration is easy as you just fill out a bunch of fields on PGA.com. They then reach out to the course that you hit it at and that course has to both validate the hole-in-one that day as well as having either a PGA pro confirm via signature or if the course doesn't have one, then the course manager has to verify it the same way. Ours took forever since it was two of us that hit it back to back, but we had a PGA pro there and both of our teams signed as witnesses as well. If you haven't seen the new clubs I won, check out the thread I just made ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online