Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Thanks George! Maybe you can see these clubs sometime soon ;)

Thanks a ton Tony! Definitely a bit more than the feeling of pulling a huge card :)

Thanks Darren! Lame about misplacing a few cards, I hope you find them and that they are replaceable if you don't.

The registration is easy as you just fill out a bunch of fields on PGA.com. They then reach out to the course that you hit it at and that course has to both validate the hole-in-one that day as well as having either a PGA pro confirm via signature or if the course doesn't have one, then the course manager has to verify it the same way. Ours took forever since it was two of us that hit it back to back, but we had a PGA pro there and both of our teams signed as witnesses as well. If you haven't seen the new clubs I won, check out the thread I just made ;)
Congrats dude!!!!
Amazing shot and amazing CoA!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Boom! Also created a thread for it as well with tons of other scans: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132507&p=2103353#post2103353

january27.jpg
january28.jpg

Congrats Alex. Awesome accomplishment bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts