Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What did you buy with the 5x Ebay Bucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
this was actually a useful ebay promotion - 5x ebay bucks with no minimum purchase to have to make!

i got a 2014 draft chrome set, didn't see much else worth buying for the PC at the inflated BINs.

too bad my purchase of some bolts, project boxes, and some electrical components to have fun wtih my microcontroller are "business/industrial" category and earned me no ebay bucks. ;(

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
1998 SPX Tradewinds Rickey /50.. I've been trying to work that deal out with the seller for over a year. So I got the 5X bucks, and a 10% off Ebay coupon, I really did well!

Kid4hof03

Jan 10, 2014
Burlington, NJ
With the 5x deal and a best offer accepted I grabbed this:
image-20.jpg

Fits my rainbow with the real 1/1:
1999UltimateVictoryRainbow.jpg

Kevin, that's great! The rainbow looks awesome.

eltoro2012

Nov 3, 2013
I decided to pick up a few Yoenis Cespedes rookies and parallels. Might try starting a small PC of his stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I so could not pull the proverbial trigger on this. Made a bunch of offers to try and snag a high end HOFer autograph but never had my offer accepted. Would have been a real nice rebate via the Ebay bucks. Oh well.....

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Skipped again. Bummer would pull the trigger on a pc card that is just out of reach if I was getting the money back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts