Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What happened to the other style?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
:???:

I like this one too, but the floating bar is distracting.

Last edited:

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
yeah, knowing I have the calender at my finger tips is a real relief.

I never knew how to find the calender before.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I dig the floating bar - very nice addition.

Upon further reflection (about 2 seconds worth)... yes, it is pretty bad ass

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
speaking of apps... I thought there was an iPhone app coming - or maybe I'm just to dense to find it in the app store.

FredRed

Mar 11, 2011
the floating bar is actually pretty bad ass

it's a wonderful navigation tool, use it.

There is one thing I don't like about the floating bar. When you navigate to a specific post via a search or by clicking on the "View First UnRead" link you are taken to the requested post, but then the floating bar appears covering the beginning of the post so you have to scroll down to read the post.

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
There is one thing I don't like about the floating bar. When you navigate to a specific post via a search or by clicking on the "View First UnRead" link you are taken to the requested post, but then the floating bar appears covering the beginning of the post so you have to scroll down to read the post.
Same thing happens for me and it's one of the main reasons I don't dig the float.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Wow. People are actually complaining about having to scroll? What is it, one little nudge of the wheel on the mouse?
::facepalm::

FredRed

Mar 11, 2011
Wow. People are actually complaining about having to scroll? What is it, one little nudge of the wheel on the mouse?
::facepalm::

To avoid repetitive motion injury I use the 3M Ergo Mouse pictured below. It does not have a scroll wheel.
3M_ergo_Mouse.jpg
And why should I have to scroll?

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
This thread is full of awesome!!

If you are so easily distracted that the floating bar causes you problems.... you already have problems that FCB can't help you fix.

You guys have to scroll? That's pretty weak. I never have to scroll on any site I visit... big screen.

Latest posts