Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

will strasburg K 13 or more tonight?

will he K 13 or more?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Vegas loves this type of prop because its easy money for them.......yeah, give them your $20 for a shot at $400. Vegas is going to make some money on the Strasburg hype as well.

elemin8

Aug 7, 2008
If you have 20 dollars to throw away and you want some entertainment sure as you never know....I did it like a few years back for TB to make they playoffs and made a grand off of it. Do I think he is going to get 13 K's ...no but if he has a no hitter at the end of 6th with a mid 70 pitch count... I can't see them taking him out regardless what Rizzo wants. But this is the only possible scenario where I can see him getting a chance at 13 Ks

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
These are Major League hitters. No....he won't.

I hope he does. But you can't give good odds on that. Not fair to him either.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Prop bets like that, you should just risk a dollar and call it a day. Anything over 5 and you're throwing your money away.

With that said, it's probably better odds than a scratch-off lottery ticket.. So if you're into that thing. Go nuts.

Members online

Latest posts