Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTF: the Caps Rap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
what hell is going on here?

is that Mike Green at the end of the video?

[youtube:1jbscasa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgl-nyg4Obg[/youtube:1jbscasa]

there is a lot of hate in the comments but some of them are pretty funny.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Haha hilarious, they had to get their shots in on the Pens, eh? ::facepalm:: :lol:

That sure does look like Mike Green at the end to me.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I don't understand why Caps fans think the Pens are their biggest rivals when the Pens and their fans know the Flyers are our biggest rival and last time I checked Ovechkin didn't eat any 'GUINS...

:D :D :D
610x.jpg

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Yea it's Greenie & Backstrom at the end. Brooks Laich, Matt Bradley, and George McPhee are all in there too.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Terry said:
Yea it's Greenie & Backstrom at the end. Brooks Laich, Matt Bradley, and George McPhee are all in there too.

but why? was this something done by the team?

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
pghbuccos said:
Terry said:

but why? was this something done by the team?

Nope it was completely voluntary by the players. It was created by a fan and filmed at the practice complex. He was on the news 2 days ago and said he had asked a couple players if they'd be willing to take a quick 5 second video to help out in a movie and the players were more then happy to. You'd be surprised to see how nice our boys are at practice and afterwards. Greenie signs anything and everything, takes pictures, chats with fans.. Brooks is the same way. Backstrom will do pictures, sign 1 thing, chat, but he very rarely comes out. Bradley I've honestly never seen outside but he does sign inside. They'll do anything =]

Members online

Latest posts