Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EVERYONE THAT WAS IN MY BECKETT TEAM GIVEAWAY - CHECK IN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
As you may remember, I was giving away a lot of common -> star cards that were essentally doubles of my Topps sets. I had gotten through some of 2005 and stopped. I have to find the stamps...

Anyway, the cards are getting too plentiful again, so I need to clear some space and some boxes. I had meant to do this for however long it took to get rid of doubles, including pretty much every set I've collected (not just Topps - first sets after would be '88 DR and '99 Fleer Tradition). I have to order some more 200 CT boxes, too, but that shouldn't be terrible.

I know most of you are here, and I'd prefer to keep things to just people that came over here. However, some people changed names, and I can't keep track of who's where. So, I'd like everyone to check in. If you know someone's here, please also post that person's username (if it's changed), or just say that they're here. As people check in, they'll be bolded on the list. I'm going to give it a week or two, and then fill spots.

I am only going to fill spots that are empty. The maximum people per team is four. However, if a team previously had three, and one doesn't check in, that team is staying at 3 on a first come, first serve basis. Backup teams are acceptable.

There are five exceptions to this rule, but ONLY if the collectors don't check in. They are: Blue Jays, Expos/Nats, Padres, Giants, and Diamondbacks. Each of these teams had only one collector. If that person doesn't check in, the teams will be split into 4. Also, if any other team has ALL of its spots cleared, it can be divvied into 4 as well.

I still have the original addresses. If you're on the list and your address has changed, let me know.

The people are:
NYY - KevinLundqvistfan, promodeltodd, numba1yankeefan, YANK435
BOS - MaineMule, bosoxfan244, bigpapiMA32, starryeyedfairies
TOR - aarne13
BAL - allstarauction, benson
TB - Ericbway, justing08
DET - gameboy869, tigsfan, rookie380, tigersfan25
MIN - Joseph Blue Pulasky (Musial Collector), TonyGillen
CLE - rybowski97, olds, Clemens9
KC - Wheelie53, KCBeltranfan, brokenliz1
CHW - dmarron, egon8, chromerooks15
OAK - radarblip, YankeeLegend51080
LAA - nimster, brandonwood7, jtharrett, YellowSuge
TEX - JeterandHughes2008, deaconblues63, just-for-cards, ThunderingHerd40
SEA - EmeraldRain, angryeagle07
NYM - Arden Tidd (Resident Piazza Fan), FlaMetsFan (Johnny G), jbzell1, rybowski97
ATL - BravesFan4Life, justing08, braves2008champs, chippernate
PHI - jake65, sethie2000, gorphils
WAS - jarcar
FLA - marlinsfan81, thecollector24
CIN - olds, Redsin2006 (Reds in 2009), miketru, marlinsfan81
STL - benson, cdphilli, hullfan, Austin V
MIL - Thunderingherd40, Austin V, just-for-cards
CHC - Monty01, aramisfan, KCBeltranfan
PIT - meucci7, subject to change, pghbuccos, tramers
HOU - jayb123x, jacobbocce72, whitebunni84, Clemens9
SF - jeg2315
SD - angryeagle07
COL - beastmode, EmmertBowl814
LAD - CardboardGold (LABlueFan), reagana (pray4mojo), ktmsports, YellowSuge
ARI - jdpreas
SPE - bosoxfan244, jaybx123

SPE is the "specials" box - checklists and other cards that can't be divided into teams. I have to say, these guys did pretty well.

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
GiantsSuperCollector said:
Is there anyway I could get in for the Giants? If not it is cool.

Only if jeg2315 doesn't check in. I'm going to end up posting a new thread to fill the holes, probably. Watch for it in a week or two.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts