Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What on earth could have been the point of this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
titansdouche.png

Now, I'm fine with legit bad reviews.

But Titans74 said this wasn't him.

So I guess now the question is, who is the idiot posing?

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Never knew ya could comment.

But probably someone just wanting to be a pitfa

Titans74

Oct 28, 2010
RiceLynnEvans75 said:
cgilmo said:
bowmanchromeandorr said:
tell him to suck it up or just not listen to it. plus, 80s music kicks ass

titans didn't write that

Someone with his mindset would have been proud to of written that.

It's not obnoxious enough to be Titans.

Thank you ;) I take that as a compliment.

1. I never heard a podcast from here.
2. I don't go in the chat.
3. I never deny saying things. I take credit for anything I say, good or bad.
4. Poison, GnR, Cinderella, Warrant and Van Halen were some of my favorite bands growing up.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Titans74 said:

3. I never deny saying things. I take credit for anything I say, bad or blatantly antagonistic and moronic.
4. Poison, GnR, Cinderella, Warrant and Van Halen were some of my favorite bands growing up.

Fixed

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
Crap like this is why I don't list my Ebay ID on here anymore.
Too many A-Holes frequent here who think it's fun to mess with people just because they have differing opinions.
David

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
Keyser Soze said:
Titans74 said:

3. I never deny saying things. I take credit for anything I say, bad or blatantly antagonistic and moronic.

Fixed

Not that I'm here to defend Titans74 but couldn't what you just did, be considered bad, blantantly antagonistic and moronic?
David

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
David T. said:
Crap like this is why I don't list my Ebay ID on here anymore.
Too many A-Holes frequent here who think it's fun to mess with people just because they have differing opinions.
David

I agree with you, in theory, but people don't mess with Titans because he has a "differing opinion". They mess with him because he's the one who always escalates a difference of opinion into something personal. HE'S the instigator in 99% of crap he gets into, he's rarely a victim

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
David T. said:
Not that I'm here to defend Titans74 but couldn't what you just did, be considered bad, blantantly antagonistic and moronic?
David

You get what you give. I treat all jerks the same. I treat him the same as an ******* in line in front of me at Walmart who's a jerk to the lady who works there

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
Keyser Soze said:
[quote="David T.":2lnry66q]

David

You get what you give. I treat all jerks the same. I treat him the same as an ******* in line in front of me at Walmart who's a jerk to the lady who works there[/quote:2lnry66q]

For what it's worth I'm not trying to bag on you, I've just seen a lot of Titans74 bashing of late.
Me, I try to ignore the coarse, rude, in your face posters, but to each his own.
Again no offense intended towards you.
David

Titans74

Oct 28, 2010
Keyser Soze said:
[quote="David T.":5wfas5b8]Crap like this is why I don't list my Ebay ID on here anymore.
David

I agree with you, in theory, but people don't mess with Titans because he has a "differing opinion". They mess with him because he's the one who always escalates a difference of opinion into something personal. HE'S the instigator in 99% of crap he gets into, he's rarely a victim[/quote:5wfas5b8]

I'm never the victim nor do I try to be viewed as one, ever. I say what I say and admit to it. People don't like it? Tough.
Most times I am right. I just don't sugarcoat anything. I don't try to be nice. I am arrogant and most times rude and sirect to the point all the time. On the rare occassion that I do say something nice, it was probably a mistake. ;) Either that or I just dislike you a little less than everyone else.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Even if it was him, what's exactly wrong with what he said? Some of it is opinion, but a lot of it has base.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
MacK said:
Even if it was him, what's exactly wrong with what he said? Some of it is opinion, but a lot of it has base.

nothing is wrong with an opinion

what is wrong is that someone left that review with his user name.

it wasn't titans that wrote that.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
David T. said:
[quote="Keyser Soze":273x3yfb][quote="David T.":273x3yfb]

David

You get what you give. I treat all jerks the same. I treat him the same as an ******* in line in front of me at Walmart who's a jerk to the lady who works there[/quote:273x3yfb]

For what it's worth I'm not trying to bag on you, I've just seen a lot of Titans74 bashing of late.
Me, I try to ignore the coarse, rude, in your face posters, but to each his own.
Again no offense intended towards you.
David[/quote:273x3yfb]

No insult taken. Read some of his posting history and you'll see why he gets bashed. It isn't undeserved, as he basically admitted in his most recent reply. I applaud him for admitting that he asks for it sometimes, i might have even earned some respect for him.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
cgilmo said:
MacK said:

nothing is wrong with an opinion

what is wrong is that someone left that review with his user name.

it wasn't titans that wrote that.

My first thought starts with a T and ends with a Y. Seems par with his behavior imo.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
just losers being losers chris. That spx pujols was never 10.00 though. I liked the podcast though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts