Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kmart 20% off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Yep. Here we have Kmart, and Walmart.

For the most part Kmart is over-priced, but they do have occasional good sales and clearances on holiday crap which my wife loves.

They also have Little Caesars which is good, CHEAP pizza.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
ChasHawk said:

For the most part Kmart is over-priced, but they do have occasional good sales and clearances on holiday crap which my wife loves.

Cheap, Yes, good, that is a toss up. If you are feeding 10 dudes and want 5 large pizzas for $25, you are onto something.

The Kmarts by me are pretty much trash. I have stopped in from time to time to check out the card section but almost always walk out empty handed.

skrip

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
ballerskrip said:
ChasHawk said:

Cheap, Yes, good, that is a toss up. If you are feeding 10 dudes and want 5 large pizzas for $25, you are onto something.

The Kmarts by me are pretty much trash. I have stopped in from time to time to check out the card section but almost always walk out empty handed.

skrip
Mine often has discounts on cards, but it's always crap like UD First Edition, etc.

And believe it or not, our Little Caesars is better than others we've had... :lol:

If we had a Dominos here, it'd be a different story, but all we have is Pizza Hut(overpriced crap), and a bunch of pricey family-owned joints.
When I was young and single, I'd pay $18 for a pizza...that ain't happening now... :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I miss getting crazy bread from little ceasars. My dad used to be a manager at a Kmart that had a little ceasars and he generally worked Sundays. After church my mom would take me and my sister to see him and I would always have to get an order of crazy bread either right when we got there or as we were leaving.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I was just at my local K-Mart last week, virtually no cards at all except for the same old Pokeman crap and sealed sets of Topps.'10 Bowman Platinum blisters still sitting on the shelves for $20.

FYI, I will only have Little Ceasars again if it's free.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
ChasHawk said:
And believe it or not, our Little Caesars is better than others we've had... :lol:

If we had a Dominos here, it'd be a different story...

I have never had a good pizza from......Dominos. I absolutely hate it.

The $5 Little Ceasers I at a Kmart in Florida a few years ago was much better than anything I've ever got from Dominos.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
clarkzac said:
I miss getting crazy bread from little ceasars. My dad used to be a manager at a Kmart that had a little ceasars and he generally worked Sundays. After church my mom would take me and my sister to see him and I would always have to get an order of crazy bread either right when we got there or as we were leaving.
I grew up in Michigan, and Little Caesars was always good pizza. Then I worked with a food broker and did a lot of work in KMart supercenters in the midwest area a couple years ago(Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, Indy) and many would have a Little Caesars(mostly in the Indiana/Illinois areas though).

Nothing like Little Caesars crazy bread, that stuff is really good.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Oh, and on the topic of Pizza, if you are ever in Pennsylvania

NEVER GET AN "OLD-FORGE STYLE PIZZA"

Avoid it like the plague. Unless of course you like American Cheese on your pizza.

I got my first taste of Old Forge Pizza at a SWB Yankees game. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
high priced? LOL You all haven't been to Toys r us lately! Oh and by the way TRU's cards are buy one get one
half off, but that just makes them regular price!

Kevin

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
vwnut13 said:

Avoid it like the plague. Unless of course you like American Cheese on your pizza.

I got my first taste of Old Forge Pizza at a SWB Yankees game. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible.

Sadly, almost everyone uses only American now.Miss the '90s when everyone used Mozzarella.I went to Old Chicago recently and was disappointed too.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
SINFULONE said:
vwnut13 said:

Sadly, almost everyone uses only American now.Miss the '90s when everyone used Mozzarella.I went to Old Chicago recently and was disappointed too.
Where?

Communist Russia?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
schmidtfan20 said:
high priced? LOL You all haven't been to Toys r us lately! Oh and by the way TRU's cards are buy one get one
half off, but that just makes them regular price!

Kevin
Almost regular price... :lol:

Photo0641.jpg

Photo0639.jpg

Photo0638.jpg

No prices on the value boxes, but was told they are $21.99

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I was ready to throw all those value boxes into my cart. They rang up 17.99. Even with the BOGO half off you are paying
14 bucks a box.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
schmidtfan20 said:
I was ready to throw all those value boxes into my cart. They rang up 17.99. Even with the BOGO half off you are paying
14 bucks a box.
I just think it's total ******** that they set their own prices, and charge $8 more per blaster than EVERY other store.

Guess that's why the shelf is always full... ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The Kmart in my hometown has 2012 Topps Series one at $21.99/blaster, $10.49/hangerbox(cereal box), and $5.49/rack pack

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts