Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BOWMAN BLUE WAVE AUTO'S $ RED REFRACTORS- READ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carsncardsbsports

Feb 2, 2012
hello. if you have packs coming, i would open them.. when ups showed up with the package i was excited but wasnt sure if i was going to crack or sell them.

happy i cracked them....

i would not buy these packs on ebay though. they break easy and rip so there no resealable (GREAT MOVE BY TOPPS) but the red's and blue autos are always on the back and you can feel the serial number.. so chances are all of the packs on ebay will be junk..

i did 66 packs and got 11 autos and 17 red refractors.

i wond up getting crazy $$$ for a taveras auto. more then oranges!

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
that was yours that got pulled and sold offline? nice sale. i think i read you say *** but now is edited? :eek:

dave

Last edited:

carsncardsbsports

Feb 2, 2012
they guy who bought it really doesnt want me to sal and i respect that.. he bought my purple /10. it was in that area of price though. the guy has bought every big taveras card thats hit ebay.. he also has the super! but he wouldnt tell me what he paid, hes very personal about the prices.

however, these blue wave packs are awesome! i was shocked that i got 11 autos! i figured topps would have screwed everybody like years in the past.

its funny though, the boz they were in sais "non-auto packs" and someone at topps scratched it out but its still clear as day. 5 of the autos were at the end of the box. then 3 in the middle and 3 towards the other end. and 3 packs had an auto and a red ref

carsncardsbsports

Feb 2, 2012
i got an offer for 400 for the rendon and jeimer.. i think its fair but i really really curious to see how these sell.. im going to list the reds tonight

however i saw in another post that somebody got theres with the post office. im not sure if i got mine with ups because of the amount of packs. idk if that helps anybody with info on who is waiting.

i do know that my friend in ny opened 8 cases and sent his in a day before me (express just like me) and he didnt get his yet.

i also called topps because i had about 140 more jumbo packs but they said there is no point in mailing them in

carsncardsbsports

Feb 2, 2012
dont mention it my friend. theres no problem. you did nothing wrong.

im actually listing the red refractors now. they should sell well no?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
On average how many cards does each player have? Has anyone done the math.... 10000 packs... 5 cards per...110 prospects... red wave /25 for each 110.... 38 autos /50

carsncardsbsports

Feb 2, 2012
I think it will. Did you happen to get a Jacob Anderson or José Campos? If you did, I can save you the eBay fees.

to be honest, im not sure who we have. my employee is listing everthing as we speak. they may be up already, not sure. i am on the road at a signing. but check it out. if there up and your looking for that player im sorry, because i would have rather sold it to you directly.. if there up, im sorry that you have to fight for it. :(

carsncardsbsports

Feb 2, 2012
I think it will. Did you happen to get a Jacob Anderson or José Campos? If you did, I can save you the eBay fees.

i just called my worker.. they are up. i didnt remember the names you were looking for when i was on the phone with him, but we do have jacob anderson listed on ebay. i am sorry i didnt get back to you before they were listed.

Last edited:

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Without knowing the price for the Taveras.... first 12 auctions (11 autos and 1 set) $1672 Pretty nice for the cost of postage to topps.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
On average how many cards does each player have? Has anyone done the
math.... 10000 packs... 5 cards per...110 prospects... red wave /25 for each 110.... 38 autos /50

1900 autos
2750 reds
4650 total
1 in 2 packs to pull a red - auto

I feel that the packs produced will be much higher than 10 k - but a lot will just have blues

Do all 110 have a wave and all 38 have autos?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
1900 autos
2750 reds
4650 total
1 in 2 packs to pull a red - auto

I feel that the packs produced will be much higher than 10 k - but a lot will just have blues

Do all 110 have a wave and all 38 have autos?
I was one of the fortunate ones to get all blue wave cards in my 6 packs.

From BCA:
Based upon 10,000 packs, and with Red Wave /25 and Blue Wave Autos /50 for all 38 prospects, you're looking at an auto every 5.26 packs and a Red Wave every 3.6 packs. Plus the Blue Wave will limited to about 412 each. So each pack will net you at the minimum of 5 cards more limited than a refractor and then every 4 packs you should hit the equivalent of an Orange Refractor and inside of 6 packs you should hit the equivalent of a Gold Refractor Auto.

Members online

Latest posts