Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Return Policy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
Someone on ebay bought some cards from me and supposedly the condition is "not satisfactory".

I felt the cards were in fine condition so I am not sure if the USPS caused damage in transit. I did get insurance on the transaction.

Is it worth looking into insurance for damage in transit? I am thinking that might be a huge hassle. I will probably just refund the buyer and get the cards back.

Generally, would I ask the buyer to send back with DC and refund after getting the cards back for inspection? Would I refund first and have them send back with DC? Do I have to pick up the return shipping?

I didn't mention the condition in the auction although I didn't notice any defects. The buyer is saying they weren't described properly.

Thanks for any insight

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
Easiest way tell them to send them back with DC, and when you receive you will refund them cost of the item plus all shipping costs. Any other way and you risk a negative

Members online

Latest posts