Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Week's Hot List is Live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I saw Miller do stand-up and it was comical...but not for the right reasons. The two "plants" for banter were so obvious, the entire night felt cheap.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I saw Miller do stand-up and it was comical...but not for the right reasons. The two "plants" for banter were so obvious, the entire night felt cheap.

That's too bad.

Maybe you'll have another chance if you move back to his neck of the woods :)

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
You could have added ANY of the 2013 eligible HS players to that list along with Austin Meadows. William Abreu and Jeremy Martinez have both seen substancial % gains over the last week or two as well. I mean Martinez Ref Auto /417 used to sell routinely for under $5 shipped. Then he gets a big shout out in the Sports Illustrated WATN issue as one of the eight players to watch for the next 10 years in sports (the ONLY baseball player on the list) and his stuff goes nuts. There is a Refractor Auto at $29.99 with a bid along with several others sales substantially higher than they were previously going for.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
at this point Trout would have to part the Red Sea to keep up these numbers. In 2 years when he is a nobody will beckett still list his ginter autograph
for the pity price of 15 dollars or just list him as a common?

Kevin

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Even a blockhead like yourself has to admit Trout has all the tools and has shown a glimpse of a great ball player. I can not see him being a nobody any time soon

at this point Trout would have to part the Red Sea to keep up these numbers. In 2 years when he is a nobody will beckett still list his ginter autograph

Kevin

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
And yet I still hold onto my Trout Sterling auto for some reason. Just a little inner-brouhaha between the collector in me and the flipper in me.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

Kevin

Where do you think this transparent sense of jealousy that you have for young players stems from?

Last edited:

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
The difference is they never preformed at this level in the bigs.Trout is.Give the kid some credit for what he is doing.

No one outside of A-Rod has performed like Trout in the last 50 plus year at the age of 20 and you have to question A-Rod's 1996 numbers.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
No one outside of A-Rod has performed like Trout in the last 50 plus year at the age of 20 and you have to question A-Rod's 1996 numbers.

If you are going to insinuate drug use than come right out and say it. Until he fails a drug test I'll XXXX back and enjoy the show.

Sent from my VS840 4G

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I will say I was kind of surprised by the omission of Starling Marte. If he hasn't seen a good % increase week to week, my math must be off.

Members online

Latest posts