Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My meager recent pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
For your viewing pleasure:

My contenders pickups:

image4-8.jpg

image5-6.jpg

image6-6.jpg

I believe for the moment, I am caught up again on this project. Of course, Pete Carroll could mess that up at any moment lol.

Then these other 4...first one was an impuse buy

image1-8.jpg

2011 Topps Seattle Seahawks team card plate yellow 1/1

Next was a story about tracking. Saw this on another forum, guy wanted $30, I laughed. He put it in a lot with a ton of other cards with a $300 BIN, I laughed harder. Finally he sold the lot for $150 which I couldn't believe (it looked like a bunch of XXXX...seriously) and almost immediately, it came up at auction, but mistitled. Put a bid on it and the auction was cancelled. It was put back up for auction titled correctly and did not bid right away. Next day it was a BIN for $8 and free shipping. Works for me!
image2-4.jpg

2011 Bowman Sterling James Carpenter Black plate RC 1/1

Next card was an 'I give up story.' This has been put up opver the last 3 years for a stupidly high price of $60. I tried telling the seller they were overpricing it to no avail. Finally they put it up with a starting price of $35. I had eBay bucks incoming so after using them, it ran me $17 which was $8 less than I offered them for it years ago. Also, this puts me at 15 of his 29 1/1's:
image3-8.jpg

2006 Gridiron Gear Darryl Tapp Black plate RC 1/1

After all the thining of my collection, I took a minute to figure out what loose ends I still had. I always try to get an auto of every Seahawks player or at least one of the better cards I can get. One player was out of my reach. I know this is not a pack-pulled auto, but it is certified and to be honest, the price seemed really good.
image0-11.jpg

2012 Leaf National Convention Jerry Rice auto #d 2/5

Thank you for looking!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Congrats on the pick-ups man!

BTW, after checking the regular '11 Topps team card, it looks to me like it's from the Playoff win vs. NO. Anyway to verify that?

Members online

Latest posts