Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Triple Threads is LIVE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So they are mixing in sticker autos with on-card?

I've seen a few Belle's... if I had to find something I like about them SO FAR, it's how they put a fact on the card, for Belle it's "1995 Player of the Year"

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
I actually like the look of the base too and some of the hits actually don't look that bad. It's just the sticker autos that kill it. Funny too because sticker autos never used to bother me too much before but ever since Topps started releasing on card autos I've become spoiled.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
My LCS says they have their TTT in. So I asked if I can come get some!:lol: They said tomorrow since that is the release date. I'm sure they are going to have the heavy
hitters open up tonight and bust a few cases. I rarely purchase from them do to money not available :Lol: so I will just have to sit on the side-lines here

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
My LCS says they have their TTT in. So I asked if I can come get some!:lol: They said tomorrow since that is the release date. I'm sure they are going to have the heavy
hitters open up tonight and bust a few cases. I rarely purchase from them do to money not available :Lol: so I will just have to sit on the side-lines here

Yea, my LCS email today said the same thing, not until tomorrow. This entire thing just confuses me because product singles are all over eBay already... so is that breaking contract with Topps or something?! I don't own a shop, so have no clue how it works but it is strange some people are already busting it up and getting out in front of tomorrow's "release"

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I am watching a 5 case break now, and there are some major dogs in this product.
He has pulled a Harper auto, but the drop off from that is pretty significant, so much so that I can't even tell you who would be next.

Members online

Latest posts