Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If a TTM Database were to happen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
If a TTM Database were created here on FCB, would you help with it? I would add every address and success that I have had and I would be willing to update information provided by others.

Would anyone else be willing to help add information as well?

I think the TTM board would grow if people didn't have to leave the site to find information and success/failure rates.

It would also depend on everyone keeping up with it. If it were created, make sure to keep track of date sent, date received, and leave the appropriate success/failure information so others would know.

For TTM, I think information is the most important thing to getting people to pay attention and be more active.

Thoughts?

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I haven't done much, but I plan to send out more in the future and I would definitely add to it. It sucks because I would love to have all of the information here and get the board more active, but with there being no such information here I am forced to visit other sites to get that info.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
Yo would have a hard time competing with the 2 most popular outside sites. As a TTMer, I don't see any reason to add to a yet another site. You would have to find a way to make it standout from the other sites.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Yo would have a hard time competing with the 2 most popular outside sites. As a TTMer, I don't see any reason to add to a yet another site. You would have to find a way to make it standout from the other sites.

Any suggestions? I visit other sites for information because it is not available here, but if it were, I wouldn't visit the other sites.

I would certainly enjoy hearing opinions on what would help to create one and make it more successful here.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Gilmore had one setup at one point. I don't want to "hate" on it, but the format wasn't that great. What we need is a search function that displays addresses and success/failures that members can add to and edit.

The problem with it though is that there would have to be some commitment from members to help keep it running, and I don't see that happening (even if we agreed in good nature, I am sure it would fizzle out at some point).

The one place SCF beats us out is in the TTM/IP section.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
I really dont think there is any way to compete with SCN, they have an amazing database, with a large active group of people. If your into TTM its well worth the $15 per year.

Members online

Latest posts