Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Aitx (BG Co.) listed fake Harper autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Saw this over on BO. Wondered how long it would take to make it this way. Grabbing popcorn and a comfy chair now.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Dont worry folks.

Im sure there a reasonable explanation. Followed by an apology and a giveaway to help smooth things over.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
RAZR BASE FOR EVERYONE!!!!! All your base iz are belong to Razr!

gillette-razor.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
This is clearly a typical case of people badmouthing BG and Leaf. So he fakes autos. No big deal. Would you rather he worked with low-life insurgents in Northern Uganda attacking innocent villages? Decapitating? Raping? I for one would not. I would much rather have him here in the US faking Harper Autos, given a choice.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I have $257 ( $225 for 3 boxes of wrestling and $32 for 3 Metal slots) ) that might be freed up here real quick. Depends on his response to this.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
On a serious note, I am disgusted by this. It is an absolute shambles right now. I am considering dropping my subscription of Leaf Magazine, pending a response from Brian "50 Shades of" Grey.

leafmagazine-1346859049_600.jpg

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Predict-a-response

The card was bought, the card was listed.

When the sig was pointed out as being clearly false I pulled it from ebay.

That is my guess, because it's the simplest and most logical solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts