Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bow ster: 10% production run going to japan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball is set to launch this December and the product is loaded with top prospect autographs as always. And in addition, this year, we have added an incremental autograph and are making a big effort to increase on-card autographs in the product.

This improved product has created much demand and in effort to expand our business globally we will be taking 10% of the total Bowman Sterling production run and packaging it into a Japan SKU. The domestic product will of course still deliver the same hit guarantees and as a bonus, we will be adding 134 incremental 1 of 1 Superfractors, which include 34 Autographed Superfractors to the domestic product.

We have high expectations for this product and as well, we are making a concerted effort to create global demand for our products.

Based on this new information, if you would like to reduce your order for 2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball you may do so during the next two weeks. Please email your customer service representative with your new order total

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
I assume this has to do with some promotion for Darvish the only crappy thing is that some of the top hits will never surface for US collectors or will be stuck on ebay for outrageous prices.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball is set to launch this December and the product is loaded with top prospect autographs as always. And in addition, this year, we have added an incremental autograph and are making a big effort to increase on-card autographs in the product.

This improved product has created much demand and in effort to expand our business globally we will be taking 10% of the total Bowman Sterling production run and packaging it into a Japan SKU. The domestic product will of course still deliver the same hit guarantees and as a bonus, we will be adding 134 incremental 1 of 1 Superfractors, which include 34 Autographed Superfractors to the domestic product.

We have high expectations for this product and as well, we are making a concerted effort to create global demand for our products.

Based on this new information, if you would like to reduce your order for 2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball you may do so during the next two weeks. Please email your customer service representative with your new order total

thats awesome!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
i bet the % goes up going forward. i dont follow the Japanese Market, but i doubt they XXXXX and moan as much as the XXXXing ******* that collect these product in this country

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
5....i say five.

Thats how many days japan will have it before we do.

I also say 2, thats how many times topps will remind b&b not to list theirs until "official" due date.