Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are you dyslexic? Check out this sports card site.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Do you have this site name trade marked?

yes, and even still it wouldn't matter. I can show posterity. Trademarks work retroactively and I can prove that Freedom Card Board is a recognized brand in this industry. That is really all you need. [MENTION=2408]Bob Loblaw[/MENTION] correct me if I am wrong please.

A_Pharis

[FONT=verdana,arial]
Domain name: cardboardfreedom.com
Registrant Contact: Tyler Wilson ()

Fax: PO BOX 2214
Olathe, KS 66061 US

Administrative Contact: Tyler Wilson ([email protected])
+1.9136097314
Fax:
PO BOX 2214
Olathe, KS 66061 US

Technical Contact: Tyler Wilson ([email protected])
+1.9136097314
Fax:
PO BOX 2214
Olathe, KS 66061

US Status: Locked

Name Servers:
ns1.bigcommerce.com
ns2.bigcommerce.com
[/FONT]

Last edited:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
yes, and even still it wouldn't matter. I can show posterity. Trademarks work retroactively and I can prove that Freedom Card Board is a recognized brand in this industry. That is really all you need. [MENTION=2408]Bob Loblaw[/MENTION] correct me if I am wrong please.

I'm not sure about this at all and without showing a TM anywhere, you're hardly declaring it as protected.

Is it actually trademarked with the USPTO or just filed as an LLC or other?

Posted by witchcraft, voodoo and technological kung fu.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
Shiiiiiii, I am IN Olathe and I have no idea who this guy is, I didn't realize there were that many collectors in Olathe

Last edited:

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I don't see how FCB has a leg to stand on here. The dude used two words, Cardboard Freedom. FCB is three words, Freedom Card Board. I mean, you don't have a TM on the word Freedom, do you Chris? lol

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I don't see how FCB has a leg to stand on here. The dude used two words, Cardboard Freedom. FCB is three words, Freedom Card Board. I mean, you don't have a TM on the word Freedom, do you Chris? lol

This is the exact argument he tried to use. Unfortunately FCB uses both cardboard and card board.

This is a pretty clear case of copy write infringment.

Latest posts