Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big news on 2013 Archives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I loved the old Stadium Club Triumvirate inserts!

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
The choice of those Musicians is pretty disappointing. I don't even like hair metal but they could at least have picked good bands that have bigger fan bases than Winger. Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Guns n Roses, Metallica etc. Slash seems pretty down with this type of thing.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Dig the gallery of heroes. Wonder who the other rockers are? Praying one is Angus Young but figured he would be one of the bigger guys and would have gotten his name mentioned.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
The choice of those Musicians is pretty disappointing. I don't even like hair metal but they could at least have picked good bands that have bigger fan bases than Winger. Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Guns n Roses, Metallica etc. Slash seems pretty down with this type of thing.

Not sure fan bases, for hair bands, get much bigger than Metallica and GnR. Two of my favorites from the era.

I hate this POS HTC calls a smartphone!!!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Hope the Triumvirate checklist gets a bit bigger. Interesting list for the GOHs as well, Trout seems a bit out of place there despite the monster rookie year. Honestly surprised Harper isn't in that set so kudos to Topps for that

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland

+1 Pretty weak sauce right there on Topps part. Bobby Brown? I didn't know New Edition was a metal band. The only cool auto is Scott Ian. \m/

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Dumb idea with the hair band cards, they don't even make sense. Gallery of Heroes should not have Trout or Posey, too bad They just didn't keep it to Hall of Famer's. And tell me, Why does Winger have two autographs and there really shouldn't even be one in the set.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'll be buying a Scott Ian - I've seen Anthrax countless times, and always wanted his signature. Unfortunately he was never much of a signer, and would just had back to the bus. Can't blame him; the show he put on, he must have been exhausted by the end of it.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
I'll be buying a Scott Ian - I've seen Anthrax countless times, and always wanted his signature. Unfortunately he was never much of a signer, and would just had back to the bus. Can't blame him; the show he put on, he must have been exhausted by the end of it.

Thats the auto I will be going for as well. Ive seen them a few times. Last time I saw them was their reunion tour with Joey at vocals in which they played the whole "Among the Living" album in its entirety

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Rock star autos. Like UD Spectrum.While I love the idea of rock star autos, is it wrong to be the least bit offended that there are something other than baseball player autos in my baseball card product?

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I just don't see the value of adding these Rocker autographs to this product.
It would be nice if they just stuck to basics and put 2-3 on card autos per box.
Make the better autos a little bit harder to pull.
It just doesn't make sense to me at all.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
+1 Pretty weak sauce right there on Topps part. Bobby Brown? I didn't know New Edition was a metal band. The only cool auto is Scott Ian. \m/

I agree...Bobby Brown? New Edition certainly wasnt a "hair band". They should have left him off and at least got a guy who is a HUGE baseball collector, Geddy Lee from Rush to sign some cards. I am sure he probably would have fell all over himself to make himself available to sign some Topps cards.

Rush may not be a hair band but Geddy Lee would be a better choice over Bobby Brown.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts