Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RG3 knee surgery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
ACL and LCL are needed for him to run, cut, and juke his opponents. With them being torn or even slightly torn would have him out for a significant amount of time much more then a few weeks.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Dr. Andrews stated normal recovery time is 1 year. Not everyone is Adrian Peterson.

Anyone looking to pick up his cards cheaper now?

Jan 5, 2013
Wyoming
While nobody is like Adrian Peterson, if there was 1 guy that could halfway duplicate what he did, it would be RG3. I just can't believe Shanahan left him in there hurt, might have saved the severity of his injury...He I think will still come back strong, but with now 2 ACL tears in his career (other at Baylor), it does make you wonder...:confused: how strong he will come back though...Just hope for the best...

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Anyone looking to pick up his cards cheaper now?

I might grab some Cousins stuff during the off season should prices drop a bit as they usually do for most rookies. He wasn't great but looked surprisingly capable for a rookie when he played. Lots of folks questioned the Skin's decision to draft him after grabbing RG3 but it now appears the team wisely purchased some insurance. Cousins should get plenty of conversation going into training camp and that alone might inflate card prices. Griffin seems to be one of the "good guys" in the game and I have little doubt he'll get back to form in due time. His cards will still sell well but I think he and Luck are largely maxed out in the card world until they put up some sick stats or make a serious playoff run. Putting it in perspective, Russell Wilson cards are still selling around 40% less than either.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
He also had surgery on both knees, he had to have ligament taken from his good knee since his injured knee had already been repaired in 2009

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
I like the guy, and hope he doesn't end up being one of the players who everyone looks back on, and imagines what it would have been like. Hopefully he's not this generations Bo Jackson.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Reading more on the injury it sounds brutal. He has to rehab both knees and they had to remove stuff from his good knee.
Sounds like he has very little cartlige left. I wouldn't touch his cards.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Reading more on the injury it sounds brutal. He has to rehab both knees and they had to remove stuff from his good knee.

He might have to use a cadaver ligament now. It isn't good at all for anyone seriously invested in this guy, we all think these guys are machines and can come back from any injury like a terminator robot but at some point it does start to affect their play.

Look at Vick and the amount of hits he took and how it just ruined him within 2 seasons. RGIII and Russell Wilson better both start figuring out how to stay in the pocket much more than they do because it's just a matter of time before they are hurt or hurt again in RGIII's case.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012

I'll buy them on the cheap then.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts