Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WBC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I hope they make a WBC set with EVERY player this year.

There was a PC player of mine that played in the 2009 WBC, he had three cards. Two Topps Update Triple Player Jersey Cards #/25, and a Topps Unique Jumbo Patch #/40 (they were all Jersey, no patch). He had no base cards. They cut up a Jersey and used what, 2% of it, and didn't even put the patches in the patch cards.

I think a (cheap) WBC set would be awesome.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
I hope so.
There is still some nice players coming from 2009 WBC and it's 4 years old now.
Chapman was hot in 2010, Darvish a year later, Cespedes was the 'dig-your-old-stuff' man a year ago, and now Hiroyuki Nakajima is a good seller since he signed with the A's.
Also, i like the idea of having the whole Team Canada in a team set, that would be great,

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
They (2013 bowman) should put a few of the bigger names in, and then redemptions for full team sets.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Your sig is nothing but propaganda by right wing haters. This is a hobby forum, not a political forum.

So what. It obvious for what it is. It's no more offensive than if he had "birther" or "truther" crap in his signature. It's best just to leave people to their own world and not let it ruin your day.

EDIT: ooooorrrrr you could just do that...

Last edited:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I wasn't going to bat an eye at the WBC this year, since the Brewers' candidates would be obvious (Braun, Gallardo and Axford). But then I heard Jonathan Lucroy was going to be on the USA team, and that got me a little more interested.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Back on topic. I hope they make some wbc cards. I'm going to one of the games in March.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Since series 1 comes out so early about the only thing they can do is include redemptions like they did in 2009.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I don't know what the production timelines are like for Topps, but could they include a WBC subset and some auto/GU cards in Series 2? It'd be similiar to how they put All-Star cards in Update.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts