Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

nice mailday and a group shot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Got this in the mail today. Ebay seller let me pay it out over the last 2 months. Im not sure if you are on here, but if you are I appreciate it Clyde.

scan00027resize_zps3575b579.jpg

1/1

goes well with these

scan000114resize_zpse3a835b2.jpg

and these :cool:

scan000113resize_zpseb0a7a9a.jpg

"MVP" and "FOX" are 1/1
"CHICAGO" and triple patch are all /5

Last edited:

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I dont really post much but I am very proud of this collection. I also have many autod vintage of Fox but I cant find the scan and dont really want to get them out of the safe.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
XXXXing awesome !!! :shock: I also like that the seller let you pay over a period of time. Don't see that too often in this time of instant gratification. Congrats !!!!

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
XXXXing awesome !!! :shock: I also like that the seller let you pay over a period of time. Don't see that too often in this time of instant gratification. Congrats !!!!

yeah great guy. He even let me pay the last payment a week late because my baby girl was 2 weeks early and I was a little preoccupied with time and cash. I actually overpaid for it, but I dont mind overpaying for PC items.

Members online

Latest posts