Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card surface question. (Warning, large scan)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Hey everyone, about a week ago Eric (@Slette) sent me a message out of the blue saying he recently pulled the card that I need. We ended up working out a amazing deal and I was able to pick up this card for an amazing price (thanks again Eric!)

mJKvnz8.jpg

If you look closely at the right side of the card, just under where the grass meets the outfield, there is a little (brown in the scan, red on the card) dot on the card. At first, I thought it might have been a piece of food or something, so I removed it from the case and and took a tissue lightly rubbed over the surface, and it seems to me that it might be a piece of red from the border of the card. I'm wondering what this would do to the grade of the surface. Is this going to be a major flaw? I know I can set a minimum grade on cards, but I would rather submit something else that had a shot at a nine or better and save money. Thanks for the advice.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts