Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I want to apologize for everything ive done since i joined this forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
:(I want to apologize for being such a little ass ever since i got on here. I truly do mean it when i say it.:(

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Does that include this pointless thread, too? Or will that be covered in the next one?

nope,the next one is going to be a poll thread: "how would you sort your Yankee cards?"

a)by year
b)by team
c)by batting average
d)by set

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Funny thing is, the guy posts a thousand threads. And oddly enough, they challenge you to think more than about 99% of threads here. Now who should be sorry? Beef it up guys. Seriously. Gilmore tries to keep this place ticking for us and honestly, there are about a total of ten threads even worth their salt here. Get your rear ends in gear....

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
You ignored my advice.

I told you to just let it go. To be normal and everything will be fine.

Im not so sure you know what normal is.
well....i thought you meant just apoligize and it will be over :(

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
I am fine with your posts I just don't get the vagueness here. What did you do? Who are you apologizing to? Why?

If its about the post volume the best apology would be to lower the #, but as I said that doesn't bother me... if you have any ?s you can pm me anytime.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I am fine with your posts I just don't get the vagueness here. What did you do? Who are you apologizing to? Why?

If its about the post volume the best apology would be to lower the #, but as I said that doesn't bother me... if you have any ?s you can pm me anytime.

Ok thx alot :)

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Cut him some slack, guys. I'm fine with it as long as you cut back just a little.... And stop telling me all my Chicago teams suck. ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Well, I have to say, also, that you were told DIRECTLY to NOT hold raffles/lotteries by Mods... not once, but TWICE. Then, you try to lure people into the chat to do it.

That's not a "mistake".

...I was not aware of that. I retract my previous statement.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Now that you've apologized the only thing you can do is try to make relevant posts about the hobby and industry to create a positive image for yourself on the site. The easiest way to earn the forgiveness of members on the site is to answer a question that another member has

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
I love how he asked if a member had a $40+ card in the free to a good home thread.

"BCP101 Freddie Freeman
BCP102 Chris Johnson

Do you have any of these 2?"

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
He doesn't even have 100 posts and he's already apologizing for something?

Hell I have over 5K, and Have yet to ever apologize .................... hehe

Hang in there Mizz, if people dont like your posts, then they should just pass over then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts