Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chat question for the web design folks:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
So, it now seems that every time I come on to the site, I am logged on to chat. However, every time I attempt to enter into chat via the pop-up box (when I'm on my iPad), my ipad almost invariably crashes.

Is there any way to have my being offline being my default? Because everytime I enter this site, or anytime I go from forum to forum, it re-logs me onto chat, which, when I receive a message, crashes my iPad browser. A touch frustrating.

Also, to the folks that have been messaging me in chat, especially wvnut, me not responding isn't me ignoring you. It's me having my entire browser crash when I try to respond.

The whole crashing thing may be a problem with my ipad (it is a first gen one), but it would be nice if I could set my default option to being offline like I used to be able to, and not be logged into chat whenever I come on the site. Is there a way to do this that I am missing?

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Have you tried logging in from a regular browser and adjusting settings to not log you into chat?

Would also recommend the mobile app and/or using a different browser on your Ipad

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts